My skin is pretty dry during the winter, especially because I continue to run my dog Winnie outside in the early morning along the beach with the wind whipping in my face, tears streaming down my cheeks, and lungs spasming uncontrollably from the ice cold air. I'm headed out early tomorrow if anyone wants to join in on the fun. To make it even more enticing, I usually sing the Doc McStuffins theme song over and over while I run. Pretty sure my dog has tried to kill herself a few times.
To combat dryness this year, I've been trying an extra step in my post-shower routine: Grape-seed Oil!
A few of the many ways to use this beautiful oil in your daily life include rubbing some into split ends to hydrate and prevent hair breakage or pouring a capful into a nice warm bath. Fun fact: if you put some into a bath for little kids, you can watch them slip around like wet fish out of water- just don't forget to video the whole thing and save it for shameless bribery down the road. Also, you can add a touch to your nighttime face moisturizer for additional hydration. It hasn't caused me to break out at all, however if you are on the oilier side, I might not try it on your face.
Doc McStuffins, DocMcStuffins.......


No comments:
Post a Comment